The Online Labs is based on the idea that lab experiments can be taught using the Internet, more efficiently and less expensively. The labs can also be made available to students with no access to physical labs or where equipment is not available owing to being scarce or costly. This helps them compete with students in better equipped schools and bridges the digital divide and geographical distances.
The experiments can be accessed anytime and anywhere, overcoming the constraints on time felt when having access to the physical lab for only a short period of time.
The features include :
- Content aligned to NCERT/CBSE and State Board Syllabus.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology Labs from Class 9 to Class 12. English and Maths lessons for Class 9 and 10.
- Interactive simulations, animations and lab videos.
- The concepts and understanding of the experiment.
- The ability to perform, record and learn experiments - anywhere, anytime, and individualized practice in all areas of experimentation.